How It Works
What's your M.O.?
- Serving the customer and their goals.
Not creating something for our portfolio.
- Finishing our work on time and on budget – “No Surprises”
- Clean, simple design with an eye for composition, typography, etc. even in our videos
- Collaboration – as much or as little as the client desires…but we prefer to partner up. Besides, this is fun stuff!
Video Marketing? Me?
Yeah, you. We started CINDER because, well, we love what we do. But also because when we went to businesses’ websites, we got tired of seeing a bunch of copy and bad graphics. A 1-2 minute web promo for your front page can communicate to your customers:
- Who runs your business and what are they like? Can I trust them?
- If you have a physical location, what they will experience if they drive 20 minutes to get to you.
- Bottom line: people want to experience you before they invest in you.
Potential video clients:
- Any size business
- Medical/Law Offices
How does this work?
Typically, we can chat via email or phone to get a general idea of what you are wanting done, what the goals of the project are, timeframe, etc. From there, CINDER will send out an estimate to review. If all looks good, you can download a more detailed questionnaire, and we can get rolling! Depending on the project, we can either talk on the phone or set up a meeting from there if needed.
When is payment due?
For larger projects, we typically ask for a 50% deposit when the project starts and the remainder when it’s finished. Any expenses (rental equipment, etc.) are billed separately at the end of each month.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept check, credit card, and PayPal. Credit card purchases are subject to a 3% service fee.
“ Jeff Krieger & CINDER have been a huge blessing to FCA Golf. Jeff’s attention to detail & ability to communicate the FCA Golf story has moved us to a level we have never been before.”Jim Esary • FCA Golf